Thursday, June 7, 2012

playing with color palettes

I've been home from the hospital with our new baby for about a month now.  I think I've finally caught up on my sleep (or I've adjusted to the lack of sleep) so while she's napping I'm playing.  



I've been snapping some pictures in the garden lately and loved this image.  I loved the pale colors and figured there must be a way to develop a color palette from it so I searched the Internet and this is what I found. I found some simple instructions here and started playing with Pixlr and PicMonkey.  This is the result.  I love the pop of fuchsia.


Since the baby was still napping I decided to play with some of the other features like pixlr-o-matic.  Here are some examples of what you can do.




I think I'll be exploring this more in the future, but for now I really must take care of the baby.  Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment