Tuesday, December 4, 2012

amazing wavy wrap

I've been loving all things fluffy and cozy lately so when I saw this yarn I had to buy it.  It truly is amazing!  Don't you think?


I'm loving variegated yarn right now and found a stitch pattern in a book I got from the library that I thought would have been perfect for a wrap I've been wanting to make.  I think I was right! I used a size N hook so it would have a lacy effect.  I love the result with the big flower brooch.  I think for the brooch I'd like to add a sparkly beaded button to the center.  You know, give it some bling for the holiday's.



I love it so much that I want to make more in other colors, variegated and solid.  Maybe this could be an item for my etsy shop when I finally get over the giant New York state business hurdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment