Thursday, January 26, 2012

almost finished projects

I had hoped to share with you a few completed projects.  Well, one is complete anyway.  The others aren't too far off.


I made a version of this for myself last year (minus the flower) and had planned to make one for my niece.  Well, I started it, got a few rounds in and then forgot about it.  Now I think a soft yellow hat just doesn't fit her personality so I finished it smaller than originally planned for the new arrival.  All that's left now is to weave in the ends and attach the flower.  Hopefully there are no surprises ahead.


I started this scarf on vacation and finished it all except for attaching the buttons so that was an easy one to cross off the list.  It really didn't take very long to crochet considering it's nothing more than a few rows of double crochet. 


My most recent project made it to the top of the list after finding this pattern on Ravelry.  I couldn't decide if I wanted the whole front in petals or just the center so I did both.  Clearly I'm not quite finished, all those ends to weave in, but hopefully soon I can show you the finished product.  Now to decide, do I make it reversible or do I stitch up two simple backs and have two pretty cushions?

No comments:

Post a Comment